August 2022 Release Notes
Aunalytics is excited to announce the August 2022 release to our clients. This release will provide clients with model and site enhancement information along with any fixes to existing functionality we have included.
Small Feature Enhancements
- Added the ability to filter by Status on Dataflow list making it easier to find Valid or Invalid dataflows.
- For older dataflows that have not been updated recently, their status is considered unknown and will not have a Valid/Invalid badge. We will retroactively update these to display a status in a future release.
- When using a LeftOuter or LeftOuterMulti join in the Dataflows Beta Builder, a Left label will display on the first table used in the join.
- Dataflows Beta Builder will now show user friendly error messaging when entering values for new operations.
- In the Workflows Process Success History section, a refresh symbol will be a visual indicator that the process retried. Hovering over the icon will provide status and number of retried if available.
- Data Labs have been updated so that existing Volumes can be attached to new or starting labs using Read/Write permission allowing Data Labs to now write to multiple Volumes.
Aunsight Bug Fixes
|Corrected an issue where uploaded datasets were failing due to time out.
|Workflow Jobs Job Process Status now has links for pending jobs.
Aunsight Golden Record
Small Feature Enhancements
- With this month's release, the Query Editor can now be resized. Users can now click the crossed arrows icon next to the Edit Input and Edit Table slide-out title to expand the slide-out fully for Golden Records and Transactional Workflow Tables with Discovered and Custom Schemas. Click the icon again to minimize.
Click and drag the bottom right corner of the Custom Schema’s Query box for Golden Records and Transactional Workflow Tables to adjust the height and width to make it easier to work.
- To lessen email fatigue while still being timely with notification, the Agent down email subscription Debounce Interval will default to 10 minutes (600 seconds) for newly enabled subscriptions. All current Agent down subscriptions will retain their current interval setting. To help users better understand this setting, a tool tip has been updated.
- Queued writeback records for outputs can now be exported to .csv and contain the id, writeback, writebackid, metadata.d.data, and writeback failed reason if one exists.
Aunsight Golden Record Bug Fixes
|Fixed an issue with the Cross System Compare (CSC) link for Previewed Golden Records.
|Fixed an issue with CSC report's Export to Excel functionality so that the data contained within the report is consistent with the data presented in the UI at time of generation.